Sunday, September 14, 2008

Check out your Nose!

Have you ever wondered how important is a Nose to your face?

Yes. Apart from breathing in& out and irritating you while you are out with a cold, this organ that sits right at the center of your face is actually the differentiating factor too.

I have taken on to notice people's faces. I see a lot of them have various features. But what I love noticing is the shape of the nose. Some are pointed, some are flat, some of them are round too and some too bing for the face. In my experience of 'face watching' I have seen that most passionate people have a pointed nose. Or it is that people who have pointed noses are passionate too.

To quote an example from the media, check out Hrithik Roshan's nose. It is pointed and it defines passion to me. There are many friends, relatives of mine whom i have come across who have a pointed nose and their personality defines confidence... smartness and more passion!

It is indeed fun to look at what shapes your face... and more interesting to look at how your nose looks. For all I know, the next time I want to see the shape, I wish I can also know more about the person too! Nosy Astrology!!!! Well thats what could be the next hobby! :)

No comments: