It was a good time to reveal word after word... with every passing on slide. Am good at conceptualizing and the technical details like the music is my brother's department. Somehow, after 6 hours of all the mehnat and around 3 to 4 musical touches, the presentation was ready.
It was played today at the college and I was just waiting for a call from my friends letting me know what the reaction was. At around 10, i got a call from a prof... he was 'thrilled' and said he had never seen such a presentation in his life! What was more, messages and calls from lecturers made the satrt of the day so special.
But was this what I was looking for? No. I had promised my friend who trusted me with the work, stating "your teachers will cry when they see the presentation"... I immediately recieved a message from my friend that many teachers were in "tears"...
Mission Achieved! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment