With the strongest belief that words can be the best gift has got me into the hobby of being innovative.
I have believed in gifting... not buying gifts but if possible making it for the receiver... making something personal and I would land up writing for them. Poems, stories... almost anything in words that would be either framed in a handmade frame or hung in a designer 'hanger'.
It used to be the days of my college where I had people to write about. Talk to people, their experience - good or bad... feel it and write about them. It used to be so much fun then... would wait for occasions to come by and then start thinking on what can be written.
Writings got transformed into gift making and now Personalized Gifting has taken a seat in my life. Dont know how far will i take this hobby, but yes, I do enjoy creating something for the someone whom I meet. Specially, if the someone is new... then its an adventurous trip down their life. Know what they are... know why they are and then assemble everything into ink and paper and gift it to them.
It has been a strong belief within that when you truly want to gift someone, write for them and let the words come out straight from your heart... present it in a special way and may be they will be touched. Maybe thats why they have a 'testimonial' column in orkut for the world to write their heart out.
When I listen to the song - Its only words... and words are all I have to take your heart away.... it means so much... so true... as if my life has been wrapped in this line of the song and has been gifted to me! :)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment