Four years back, we did it and our juniors carried the legacy forward. What I saw today was sad... disheartened and not only by the way it was organized but also by the way it was recieved by the audience.
Change is the only way to survive. Nothing has changed from then, except the teams, the organizers, nd the themes. The only oasis in the desert was an event that took my total observance and pulled me to cheer for the teams. This was a dance competition with a huge difference.
Teams had to dance on instrumental music which had a theme of Science. Scientific concepts were explained through dance. Some moments that captured my attention were the formation of atoms and all the molecules... the pollution in the air and water... the mirror effect, with the light passing through the in the atmosphere and a rainbow forming... the light passing through the lens and fire coming out... wow! it was an enthralling performance and I guess the best.
Was just wondering, if my teachers had adopted this method to teach me science, I sure was to be a genius! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment